YOUR DOCTOR RECOMMENDS YOGA!
Take action and make a positive change in your health and well-being.
These Wellness Practices were made specifically with YOU in mind! Make a commitment to start a regular Yoga practice… you will feel an improvement in your body, mind and spirit.
Try this Online, Home-Based Exercise Program FREE for 7 days. If you choose to continue, you’ll pay only $10 for the first three months! After that, the regular rate will be $25/quarter. Cancel anytime.
You’ll start to feel the difference when you make a commitment to a regular Yoga practice.
Due to a growing body of research into the benefits of Yoga, doctors and healthcare providers are more confident to suggest Yoga as a complement to standard medical treatment. They are also more eager to advocate Yoga as a means of preventative health.
FEEL BETTER, START TODAY!
If you have chronic conditions, joint and bone issues and/or age-related health problems, now is the time to give Yoga a try.
Your healthcare provider and Yoga Vista have partnered together to get you on the path of better health.
These Wellness Practices offer targeted Yoga Classes for specific issues, conditions & concerns. They include:
- Full-Length Chair Yoga and Gentle Mat Yoga Classes
- Short Practices for targeted movement
- Educational Videos and Workshops
Try these Easy and Effective Yoga Videos and feel the difference. Learn more about your body and how to help it heal.
Yoga Vista is a Team of Yoga Teachers and Yoga Therapists who are here to help you improve your overall health and well-being. We created these gentle and effective Yoga videos that you can do in the comfort of your own home. Take your time and try a different class every day to see what works best for you!
Lots of focus topics for you to choose from.
Start with what interests you the most.
- Aging Well (Holistic Practices)
- Balance & Stability (Dizziness/Vertigo, Fall Prevention)
- Better Breathing (Asthma, COPD, Emphysema)
- Bone Strength (Osteoporosis, Osteopenia)
- Cancer Recovery
- Cognitive Enrichment (Alzheimer’s, Dementia)
- Diabetes Self-Management (Neuropathy, Weight Control)
- Flexibility & Mobility (Fascial Release, Muscle Spasms)
- Healing & Recovery (Surgery, Rehabilitation)
- Heart Health (Heart Disease/Conditions)
- Joint Health (Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Low Back Care (Spinal Arthritis, Sciatica, SI Joint)
- Mental & Emotional Well-Being (Anxiety, Depression)
- Muscular Strength (Frailty, Fatigue, Sarcopenia)
- Pelvic Floor Conditioning (Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Incontinence)
- Posture Improvement (Kyphosis, Scoliosis, Pain)
- Sleeping Well (Insomnia, Restless Sleep)
- Spinal Health & Rehabilitation
These easy and effective Yoga videos will bring you:
- Pain Relief
- More Mobility and Flexibility
- Increased Strength
- Better Rest
- Improved Balance and Posture
Try for 7 days FREE and continue for the first three months at a huge discount (only $10 for the first quarter). NOW is the time for you to start feeling better and aging well.
Yoga is a movement exercise that helps to release tension and pain so that your body can heal. It can be done sitting in a Chair or on the Floor.
New to Yoga?
Start with Chair Yoga Classes. These classes include breathing, stretching and strengthening in an easy and slow format.
Familiar with Yoga?
If you can get up and down from the floor with minimal restrictions, then give Gentle Mat Yoga Classes a try.
Short Yoga Stretches
We included short Yoga stretches you can do daily — release tension, ease pain, improve mobility, increase strength, etc.